Limited Conservatorship Paralegal California

Wha does a Limited Conservatorship Paralegal do in California?  Paralegals by definition are required to be supervised by attorneys.   Our attorney supervised paralegals have over 20 years of experience with Limited Conservatorships.   We have helped many families who need to protect their adult children who are unable to sign power of attorney documents.

Duties of a paralegal are different than of a document preparer.   A paralegal has training in the specific area and has attended classes, and is answerable to an attorney who assist with legal questions.   When you are looking for California paralegals, look for experience and be sure that attorney help is available.

When seeking legal counsel, we can direct you to an attorney who can help you with technical knowledge of the local area judges.   For example, Los Angeles County has the following departments, each of which has a judge who may hear your Limited Conservatorship case:  Departments in Los Angeles County downtown Central Court that handle Limited Conservatorships:  2D, 3, 4, 5, 9, 11, 29, 67, 79, and 99 all have different probate judges.   We can tell you what you can expect in each department of the probate court in Los Angeles.

We can assist you with a Limited Conservatorship and probate services in Los Angeles,

Email us at or call us at 213-260-0026 for help with Limited Conservatorship in California.

Limited Conservatorship Forms for California Developmentally Disabled Conservatorship

We asked Mina Sirkin, a specialist conservatorship attorney to provide you with Free Limited Conservatorship forms in California, in a list  which is suitable for use for families who prefer to prepare them in a self-help situation.  Please note, the list is comprehensive, but the yellow highlighted forms are specifically used in Limited Conservatorships.  The links in the document are to each pdf form which you can print and use.

We can assist you in the following cities in California: Beverly Hills, Calabasas, Culver City, Encino, Glendale, Hidden Hills, Irvine, Los Angeles, Burbank, Pacific Palisades, all towns in the San Fernando Valley area, San Marino, Pasadena, Santa Ana, Santa Monica, Sherman Oaks, Thousand Oaks, Torrance, Tustin, Westlake Village and throughout Southern California.


Probate Paralegal Glendale & Los Angeles County – Sienna Kaarp

When to hire a Probate Paralegal in Glendale & Los Angeles County?

  1. Hire a paralegal in Glendale when you need paralegal services and want to self-represent.
  2. Hire a paralegal to do research for you.
  3. Hire a paralegal for help you complete probate forms in Glendale.
  4. Hire a paralegal to find a will filed in Probate.
  5. Hire a paralegal in Glendale to prepare conservatorship forms.

Contact us at:

When to File for a Conservatorship


When a person is no longer able to to any of the following, a Conservatorship of the person may need to be filed, where there are no alternatives:

  1. Feed themselves or provide food.
  2. Administer medications or recall appointments.
  3. Provide for housing or clothing.

When a person is no longer able to:

  1. manage their finances;
  2. pay bills; or
  3. Cannot resist undue influence or fraud, and you need to protect their assets, a Conservatorship of the Estate may be needed, where there are no alternatives.

Contact our Los Angeles Conservatorship Paralegals by email at: